Call or Text for Quotes 843-849-4929
Get some of the best premiums pricing with the correct coverages in the markets!
- 3 years in business
- No Hours of Service Violations
- No Unsafe Driving BASIC Alerts
- 10 plus Power Units
- Good Hiring Practices
- Finding the right insurance company who will let your run your trucking operation the way you want to is vital
- JDW has a network of over 20 commercial trucking insurance companies we can request quotes and coverage options on your behalf.
- Your options will be affective by the number of trucks you have, years in business, the cargo your carry and your driver pool, including yourself if you are a driver.
- We have several different financing options.
- Free 24/7 COI
- Great customer service.
- From one application we can shop and compare for you from many different trucking insurance companies.
- JDW can shop and compare from many different commercial truck insurance companies for you.
- We find the best rate
- We find the right coverage
- Primary liability
- Physical damage
- We customize your policy to fit your budget
- Fleet pricing starts at 10 power units.
- We can shop a large network of commercial truck insurance companies for you.
- Bad customer service?
- Cancel or Non-Renewed?
- Or just shopping. Either way JDW Truck Insurance can help.
- Class 1 – Explosives
- Class 2 – Gases
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquid
- Class 4 – Flammable Solid
- Class 5 – Oxidizing Substances ; Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 – Poisonous (Toxic) and Infectious Substances
- Class 7 – Radioactive Material
- Class 8 – Corrosives
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
- Large shock losses
- Multiple alerts
- Truck insurance cancellations by the current provider
- Conditional safety ratings
- High CSA scores
- High SMS scores
- High out of service percentages (OOS)
- Elevated CAB scores
- High loss frequency
- New venture truck insurance
- Poor credit scores
- State assigned risk pool
- High-risk cargo
- Auto Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- General Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000
- Trailer Interchange Agreement – from $20,000 with excess up to $100,000.
- Broad Cargo Coverage – limits up to $1,000,000.
- Non Trucking Liability – up to $1,000,000 written on policy as needed.
- Terminal and Container Yard Coverage – $100,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- Warehouseman’s Liability – $2,000,000 with excess up to $10,000,000.
Make sure to work with an trucking insurance agency who knows the UIIA insurance requirements and can get you insured with an insurance company who offers all the UIIA insurance requirements. The above is an overview but there are more requirements which you may have to meet to work with the Equipment Providers (EP) on the UIIA.
At JDW Truck Insurance we can login into the UIIA web portal and help you get your UIIA insurance policy setup correctly.
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000
- Workers’ Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
Cancelled or Non-Renewed
It does not matter to JDW why you are being cancelled or non-renewed. We are here to help.
- Rates are to high?
- Bad CSA scores?
- High loss runs ratios?
- Safety ratings?
- High HOS?
- This list can go on and on.
We need to move quickly which we are very good at doing.