With our strong presence in the trucking insurance markets. Our company is well respected by commercial truck insurance companies. Which allows us to offer a wide range of coverages at affordable prices. The insurance companies know we shop and compare for our clients.
Eligible Classes for our Fleet Insurance Trucking Programs but not limited to:
- Dry Van
- Refrigerated Goods
- Hazmat (all classes)
- Flatbed Haulers
- Non-Hazardous Liquid Commodities
- Box Trucks
- And many more.
Some of our Fleet Trucking Programs include:
- Scheduled Vehicles
- Mileage Based Programs
- Gross Revenue Policies
- All endorsements and COI requests are handle in-house by our dedicated team.
- Safety consulting through our carriers and third party.
- Variety of payment options.
- Self-insured retention policies.
- High Risk
- Rapid Growth
- Cancelled / Non-Renewed
- Comprehensive packages for your insurance needs.
Alabama How much does Fleet Insurance cost for Oversize Haulers?